A Son or a Slave in the Father's House
The following sermon is from Bro. Ian Robson at CFC as he teaches on the difference between living as a servant versus a son to God. In this teaching, he addresses:
- Are we resentful & angry in what we do or do we intend well seeking to please the Lord with what we do?
- Are we jealous when others around us are blessed or can we truly rejoice at the goodness of God shown to others?
- Is our labor one of compulsion & obligation or is it a labor of love unto the Lord?
- What is the spirit of your obedience to God? Is it the spirit of a slave or a son?
- Do we have a complaint against God as if He owes us something or do we truly serve Him joyfully from the heart in gratitude for who He is?
As Bro. Ian asks in the message, will we decide to live as a servant or as a son for Almighty God? I pray we will understand the calling to be and live as His sons and daughters.