We are not "Latter Day Saints" or Mormons, but a Christian ministry dedicated to preparing God's people for His imminent return. Our goal is to sound the trumpet and call the Bride into preparations for the time is at hand.
The Scriptures tell us that the Bride of Christ "makes herself ready" for the return of her Bridegroom, Jesus. Yet, what does it mean for us to make ready for Jesus' return? Have you prepared yourself for His second coming or will you be caught unawares (Luke 21:34)?
The verse which reflects the heart of this ministry is Ester 4:14 which states, "For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?"
This world is very wicked and we know that it will grow increasingly more dark as time draws to an end. God is seeking those who will walk in continual obedience to Him as He works through them to reach the lost. It is not by mistake that you have been born and called for this very day and time.
Do not be deceived into thinking that you can sit comfortably on a belief that 'you are saved' and yet not redeem the times. God is calling for His people to come out of the world and out of Babylon. Those who do not gather with Christ scatter against Him by virtue of them not taking their proper place in His Body. If giving your whole self as a living sacrifice to Christ is simply too much to ask, then don't worry. God will raise up other vessels of deliverance for His people...but you will be held accountable.
YOU have been called to the kingdom for such a time as this. All believers are called to do the works of the ministry - in whatever form that takes - as this is our calling in Christ (Ephesians 4:11-12). The word "ministry" in our name does not denote a formal church institution, but rather individuals dedicated to the ministering of God's word to His people for His glory.
We encourage you to seek the face of the Lord for His purpose in your life and walk in it.
If you are trying to contact us, you may do so here.
Statement of Faith
- Jesus is the only begotten Son of God who was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, was crucified for the sins of the whole world and resurrected from the dead to justify those who receive Him as Savior by faith. He is the only way to God the Father.
- There is one God who is three persons, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. These three persons are one united in purpose, plan and pursuit.
- God the Father is the patriarchal head of the Godhead, Jesus as the Word is the obedient Son and the Holy Spirit is the omniscient, omnipresent comforter and revealer of Truth.
- There is a universal Church Body of Christ which is made up of sanctified, cleansed, regenerated, believers who worship God in Spirit and in Truth.
- The Bible is the revelation of God to man given to instruct guide and transform the mind of man so that he can come into covenant with God as a Father and obey Him.
- Jesus will return soon to receive His regenerated body of believers to make them His bride.
- God will judge the righteous and the unrighteous, rewarding every person based on the deeds they perform in their mortal bodies.
- There will be eternal salvation for the righteous and eternal damnation for the unrighteous sinners.