Thursday, March 29, 2012

Because of Who You Are

"Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? Who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?" Exodus 15:11

"Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him." Deuteronomy 4:35

"He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he." Deuteronomy 32:4

"There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God." I Samuel 2:2

"I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour." Isaiah 43:11

"That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else." Isaiah 45:6

"Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? Who hath told it from that time? Have not I the LORD? And there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me." Isaiah 45:21

"Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might." Jeremiah 10:6

2 comments:

In an effort to reduce the amount of spam received, Anonymous posts will no longer be accepted. Comments are still moderated and will appear once approved.

If you have a personal message to relay, please use the "Contact Us" form at the top of the blog. Thank you!