- Is evolution supported in Scripture?
- People prefer to believe in evolution because it lets them believe that there is no God.
- God created all things for His pleasure and through the born again process, God recreates man for His pleasure.
- The "science" of evolution is in actuality mysticism and religion.
- Evolution is not about where we came from in the minds of its promoters, but where we are going.
- H.P. Blavatsky taught that "ascended masters" were responsible for man's evolution and will come down from Heaven once more to guide mankind into a phase of divine living: godhood.
- The serpent planted his corrupt seed and defiled man's genetic make-up by the words (seed) he spoke to Eve.
- Jesus says that in the day of His return, it will be like the days of Noah. This references the devolution of man which - as a result of this mixing with the seed of man (Genesis 6: 2-4; Daniel 4:23) - leads him to turn away from God's truth, prompting God to give man over to a reprobate mind (II Thessalonians 2:11-12).
For the sake of those new to the site, I will mention that I am not a KJV-only proponent.