Thursday, June 27, 2013

Redeem the Times

Days of Confirmation

"And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. 

Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed." Luke 17:26-30

It should be no big news that the Defense of Marriage Act was overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court.  What are people up in arms about?

Have you not seen what has been happening across the landscape?  Have you not heard the warnings from God's church regarding where we are headed as a society?  Have you not read the Scriptures?  Do you believe them?

For decades now, the world has been desensitized to homosexuality; in the music, movies, TV shows, in the [Harlot] CHURCHES...  Yet, these things must be.  It is written. This is not a catastrophic day for the Church.  It is a day of confirmation. Every single thing that the Lord said will happen, will happen.

Over the years of having this blog, many have contacted me about why I speak often about the sin of homosexuality.  Some have been offended when I speak of the need to divest ourselves of the sodomite nature.  I would only ask these one thing, "Do you see now?"  If not, then I fear that this perverse spirit has already taken hold of you.

"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." Romans 1:26-32

Romans Chapter 1 indicates that after God gives people up unto the "vile affections" of homosexuality for failing to honor Him, He then gives them over to a reprobate mind if they fail to repent.  Homosexuality is one step away from being irreversibly irretrievable by God.  That is what "reprobate" means; to be a castaway and to be rejected of God.  You don't believe that it is possible for someone to completely beyond the hope of salvation?  Then you had better read the Scriptures.  God Himself will send a delusion to damn those who repeatedly reject His truths.

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." II Thessalonians 2:11-12

This is not a promise made only to those who participate in acts of homosexuality and other sins. Romans Chapter 1 says that this same condemnation will apply to those who "take pleasure" in those who commit such acts.  You are not being loving or tolerant when you sign off on those in sin (either through your silence, passivity, or active support).  You are simply aligning yourself with those who hate God and the same fate which awaits them will await you if repentance does not come.

This is the real tragedy of these times.  Not that some temporal laws were passed to stand against the eternal laws of God.  Rather, that people are running full steam ahead in the sealing of their own fate: a destiny of eternal damnation.  The heartbreaker is that souls are being lost and sent to Hell while the Church sits by quietly trying to be 'liked' by and fit into the world.  The believer in Jesus Christ has within him/her the power of salvation, but is not concerned enough to lay down his/her life so that it may be offered to those who need it (Romans 1:16; II Corinthians 4:11-12).  If there is anything we should be up in arms about, it is this.

These are the days of confirmation as everything that Jesus said will happen, does happen.  Do not sit in wonder, stupefied & immobilized by the things to come. Don't just talk about what is happening, but buckle down and get before the Lord to make sure that you are personally cleansed from that which defiles.  Submit to the Lord fully as He completes the work in us so that we can stand in these volatile days.  As with Lot's wife, if there is any part of us which still loves the world, then we will be petrified and turned into stone instead of being salt & light to the lost; even at the expense of our own salvation.

The following resources are presented to assist those with understanding the spirit behind homosexuality and to overcome it.

The Three Give Ups of God
We are witnessing all around us the slow & steady continuation of mankind's corruption which began in the Garden of Eden eons ago.  As man mutates into a totally corrupt creature, he will experience the 3 "give ups" of God.

Why it Really Has NOTHING to Do with Equal Rights
How the world has used a platform of "equal rights" for homosexual marriage in order to deceive the masses.

The Upside-down Kingdom Series
A series of posts addressing why broad acceptance of homosexuality is central to Satan's plan for mankind.

A Microscopic Examination of the Homosexual Spirit
What is a homosexual spirit and where does it come from?

Flee Fornication
Homosexual acts practiced within the confines of marriage are still acts of sodomy.

The Devolution of Man
Satan's goal is to keep as many as he can ensnared in the fallen nature, which is a sodomite spirit and a reflection of the very nature of Satan himself.

The ROOT of the Problem in the Church
The root of the problem is that Adam & Eve's rebellion in the Garden of Eden gave birth to a sodomite creation.

Satanism and the Homosexual Agenda
There is an actual homosexual agenda.

Get Ready
The age of the Gentiles is wrapping up.  What does this mean and how do you prepare?

Prayer of Deliverance from a Sodomite Spirit
A prayer for those seeking deliverance from a homosexual spirit.

Unforgiveness
How unforiveness can be a root which keeps one bound in homosexuality.

The Sexual EVOLUTION
What is "Sex Magick" and how is it being taught in schools?

Psychopathology at its Ultimate
It is historical fact that every culture which turns from God's ways begins a slope of moral decay which precedes its own impending death.  What is the leading predictor of this decline?  A society's views on sex.

Committed, Loving Relationships
Answers to common objections about homosexuality being a sin.

The Worship of Baal Peor
Why are acts of sodomy (oral and anal sex) a sin?

The Multidimensional Oral Sex Demon
What is this demon and how is he overcome?

The Color Purple and Other Feminist Lies
Feminism as a precursor to homosexuality.

The Magic Behind Disney
How "family friendly" Disney is a cover for, and promoter of, witchcraft, sorcery, and sexual perversion.

Train Up A Child - Part 5
Teaching that homosexuality is normal is already being incorporated into curricula for those as young as Kindergarten. 

You Can Be Free From Masturbation
Many do not realize that masturbation is simply another expression of the sodomite spirit.  It too must and can be cleansed from you by the blood of Jesus.

You Hater
The laws of the land are already n place to criminalize those who call homosexuality sin.

4 comments:

  1. Greetings, I have attempted to post on your most recent article, but I have been unable to. I am listed as a member, yet the following message shows after I have attempted to comment:

    "Comments on this blog are restricted to team members."

    I am showing as a member on the right side, so I am not sure if I need to do something else.
    In addition - on a side note - I was able to tune into the Wednesday night Bible study with Pastor Price. I tuned into the last few minutes of it. I asked God while I was watching Pastor Price if I should be listening to Pastor Price preach. Literally, at that very moment, Pastor Price had just read from Revelation; then, he stated "The Lord just spoke to me and told me to go over to 2 Thessalonians 2." He then proceeded to read from 2 Thess. 2 - Those very verses were the exact verses I spoke to my husband about earlier that day - regarding this recent Supreme Court decision. I have even gone upstairs after my husband and I spoke of those verses and spent more time reading them on my own. Pastor Price read those very verses and spoke similar words. Now, isn't God something! I have enjoyed much of what Pastor Price has said the times I have listened to him. Yet, I am always on guard when listening to any preacher. I have spent so much time in a Baptist church hearing false doctrine regarding OSAS that my "guard" is always up.

    I hope you are well! The days are growing darker at such a high rate of speed; the battles I fight from the devil who attempts to shut me up are daily, it seems. God wants His people to speak His truth - no matter the disapproval of man. God has shown me the work of truth that I am to do at my church. He has shown me that I am not to fear their faces. Your blogs have been a great blessing to me. Keep your eyes on God - no matter what Satan brings against you. The Lord will provide for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy,

      Thanks so much for your comment. I am not familiar with many of the blog settings and and probably did something wrong in my initial attempts to get around the large amounts of spam we receive. Hopefully now that your post is showing I have worked out the bugs.

      God never ceases to amaze me and it always encourages me when I hear of how He is working in the lives of others, so I appreciate you sharing that.

      I completely understand what you are saying. The first time I met Pastor Price, I came to him after the sermon and said, "I don't believe everything you say just because you say it. I check the word for myself to see whether it is true."

      Pastor Price then said, "That's good. How have I been so far?"

      I responded, "You've been alright...so far." LOL

      At the time, I was sure he would think I was a looney toon. I had only been saved about a few months and I was VERY leery because I was coming out of Catholicism. I wanted to be extra sure that I was not deceived again. I didn't know that this was just what Scripture commands us to do; study to see if what was said is true as the Bereans.

      Satan IS on a rampage, but that is because His time is short. I will keep you in prayer Sister for what God is doing in & through you and I greatly appreciate your words of encouragement.

      Much love in Christ!

      Delete
  2. And just as in the days of Noah, I don't we will be able to convince the scoffers. I pray everyday for open hearts. But when I see the tide of darkness I would like Jesus will ther be any faith left on the earth?Thanks for the thought provoking posts on little mentioned topics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret,

      No, we will never be able to convince scoffers, and I would say not to even waste time trying. Yet, there are those who have been so trapped in religion that they don't understand the times we are in, let alone what the message of the Gospel is. More so I suppose, there are those who are not into religion at all, but will receive the word of truth and come to it once they hear it. These are the harvest; those trapped presently in Babylon and those in the world. The Christian scoffers are no different than the religious leaders of Jesus' day; fat on the word of God, but refusing to heed it. I just pray that the Lord send forth laborers for His vineyard so that souls may be saved.

      God Bless and I pray you are well!

      Delete

In an effort to reduce the amount of spam received, Anonymous posts will no longer be accepted. Comments are still moderated and will appear once approved.

If you have a personal message to relay, please use the "Contact Us" form at the top of the blog. Thank you!