Saturday, June 29, 2013

SURELY Your Salavation is Coming!

Here is another beautiful song by Esther Mui at Scripture Songs for Worship.  Something about this particular Scripture just stuck our for me this morning.

I thank God for those such as Esther who minister to God's people at this time.  God has given us special gifts & talents to use for the purpose of telling others about His glory.  We should each be able to minister to those around us in some way, for we each have a role in helping to build up the Body of Christ (Romans 12:4-16; I Corinthians 12:4-31).

What role has God assigned you?  How do you contribute to the edifying of your fellow brothers and sisters?  If you don't know what gifts God has given you to share, then ask Him.  He will show you.  Do not take these talents for granted. Don't get overwhelmed and distracted by the cares of this life.  It is times such as these when the pressures from the enemy seem their most heavy, but it is times such as these that the praises of the Lord show themselves mighty to deliver.

"When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him." Psalm 126:1-6

"And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high. I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him." Ezekiel 21:25-27

The time is upon us.  Be encouraged saints of God!  Are you not ready for God to set things aright and turn the captivity of His people?  Are you ready to be used in the coming harvest to trample on the enemy and bring in those captives who shall be saved?

Thank you Lord, for your ways are higher than our ways and your thoughts are higher than our own.  Thank you for your mercies which are ever present with us.  Thank you for your plan which even now is unfolding, in spite of what we may see or not see.  I thank you for your watchmen Lord!  Bless them with a double portion of your anointing to lead your people.  Meet their every need and place in their hands the tools needed to do the work of this hour.  Prepare your people for this time, that each may be in the place you have ordained, working with our hands to the plow.  Surely our salvation is coming and for that I can only say, "Come Lord Jesus!"



"For Zion’s sake I will not hold My peace, And for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, Until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, And her salvation as a lamp that burns.  The Gentiles shall see your righteousness, And all kings your glory. 

You shall be called by a new name, Which the mouth of the LORD will name.  You shall also be a crown of glory, In the hand of the LORD, And a royal diadem, In the hand of your God.  You shall no longer be termed Forsaken, Nor shall your land any more be termed Desolate; But you shall be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah; For the LORD delights in you, And your land shall be married.  

For as a young man marries a virgin, So shall your sons marry you; And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, So shall your God rejoice over youI have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; They shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the LORD, do not keep silent,  And give Him no rest till He establishes And till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.  The LORD has sworn by His right hand And by the arm of His strength: 

“Surely I will no longer give your grain, As food for your enemies; And the sons of the foreigner shall not drink your new wine, For which you have labored.  But those who have gathered it shall eat it, And praise the LORD; Those who have brought it together shall drink it in My holy courts.”  

Go through, Go through the gates! Prepare the way for the people; Build up, Build up the highway! Take out the stones, Lift up a banner for the peoples!  Indeed the LORD has proclaimed, To the end of the world: 

“Say to the daughter of Zion, ‘Surely your salvation is coming; Behold, His reward is with Him, And His work before Him.’”  And they shall call them The Holy People, The Redeemed of the LORD; And you shall be called Sought Out, A City Not Forsaken."  Isaiah 62:1-12 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for being obedient to the Holy Spirit for posting the Truth in Jesus Christ for all these years. Your articles have helped equipped me, convicted me, and helped free me from bondage I’m so thankful for you and your family I wanted to say THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Share2Show,

      All I can say is, "Thank you Lord!" It truly amazes me that the Lord has used this blog in that way, for I only ever imagined it to be viewed by family & friends when I started. Yet, through this, we have been able to come to know so many brothers & sisters in the Lord, and that has been the real blessing for me.

      I remember talking with Sis. Niomi once as we pondered what our roles were in helping to build up the Church. I stated that just like to be in the background helping others, but nothing upfront & visible. Niomi said, "Well, there is a ministry of helps." I responded, "Really?! Then maybe that is me. My gift is to be in the ministry of helps."

      Even yesterday, I was talking to Pastor Price and mentioned how - when I first heard tapes from Omega Ministries - I sent in an offering, but didn't but a return address or anything. I wanted it to be anonymous. Pastor Price laughed and said, "What, were you trying to be incognito or something?"

      It dawned on me again how for so long I had a "behind-the-scenes" mentality. I am rather introverted and had never really been comfortable out in front of people. I prefer to blend in the background. God used this blog to change that. Through this, God led me to document and share many of my challenges as He has been growing me up in Him. It has not always been easy to be so transparent with complete strangers...and on the Internet no less! However, to see how the posts have helped others has really been a humbling experience.

      So many times we keep things locked up to ourselves, but it is when we are broken before others that the life of the Spirit can be poured out to touch others and draw them to Himself (Mark 14:3). I thank God for helping to get me out of myself in that way so that He could use me as HE sees fit, and not within the limitations of my own mind. So much of what God has shown us will benefit others if we just open up.

      You know that we love you guys very much! Thank you so much for taking a moment to share those words. Just encourages me to keep going and keep interceding for the lost, that they may be saved and set free.

      Love you brother!! Please give the family a BIG hug for me until we can see you guys again.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much I have been in a personal battle myself. And yes these articles have been eye opening for me as well. I have been so caught up in being homeless and it getting cold. I'm so rapped up in my own problem. I understand more than I have ever before the battle that I am in and that I am not alone, my help comes from the Lord Jesus Christ the author and finisher of my faith. God bless you all. With much love

    ReplyDelete

In an effort to reduce the amount of spam received, Anonymous posts will no longer be accepted. Comments are still moderated and will appear once approved.

If you have a personal message to relay, please use the "Contact Us" form at the top of the blog. Thank you!