Omega Church & Ministries Center has issued a clarion call to all men: Man up! What does that mean? It is time for men to stand up and take their rightful places in the home, in the church, in the community, and in this world at large. While the beliefs supporting this proclamation are listed below, you can read the entire "Man Up Manifesto" here.
Consider Joshua 6:5. Once the trumpet sounded - once the call came forth - the walls of the enemy came down flat and the men walked up straight. This is my prayer for the men of the Church, that every weight, hindrance, and bondage would be removed in the name of Jesus so that they may walk upright and straight in the calling & power given them of the Lord.
The call has been given. Who will answer? Who will rise up and have their cooked paths made straight before the Lord? The choice is yours to make. Don't be found MIA (missing in action).
In addition to the Man Up Manifesto, other messages have been listed below to edify and encourage.
There is a necessity for men to loose themselves from that which disempowers them and take their place in the spiritual war against wickedness.
What does it mean for God to be our "Father" and why is that important?
God is a Commander and He is looking to delegate His authority to commanders.
What is a catamite and why has this become a plague amongst men in these days?
You MUST Be Strong!
God is calling you to rebuild the walls.
Anointed for Battle
Why we have to be prepared to go on the offensive in this war against the enemy.
What is the Biblical definition of being a man and what attributes should he have?
Biblical, Godly Authority
Throughout His word, God proclaims that the authority ordained by Him is reflected in patriarchy.
Where Is Mine Honor
Every spiritual problem we deal with has its roots in not knowing how to relate to God as our Father.
The End of Men
Why are men these days predominately portrayed in the media a buffoons or dimwits?
TENETS OF THE MAN UP MANIFESTO
- Tenet #1: God made man in His image and imparted life into man personally marking him as God’s genetic offspring. (Genesis 2:7, Genesis 1:26-27, Luke 3:38)
- Tenet #2: Men are responsible for governing God’s creation under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit who establishes communion with a man’s spiritual authority, Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 11:3)
- Tenet #3: Men are responsible for establishing the foundation for civilization which is the nuclear family composed of father, mother and children. (Ephesians 5:25-33)
- Tenet #4: Men are responsible for governing God’s nuclear family on the earth known as the Church of Jesus Christ, governing the Church by displaying selfless love, humility and the fruit of the Holy Spirit. Men are also responsible for protecting the Church from the attacks of Satan, the enemy of God. (1 Timothy 3:1-16, 1 Peter 5:1-8)
- Tenet #5: Men are responsible for leading and conducting a spiritual war against God’s spiritual adversaries, Satan, fallen angels and demons. (Ephesians 6:10-20, 2 Corinthians 10:3-6)
- Tenet #6: Men are primarily responsible for preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ to save men and women on earth from impending disaster and eternal damnation heeding the warning from Scripture that reveals that God will soon destroy this world along with unrepentant sinners. (Mark 16:15-20, Romans 1:16)
- Tenet #7: Homosexuality is a sin against God, against nature, against civilization, against natural order and against God’s creation. (Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:27, 1 Corinthians 6:9 and 1 Timothy 1:9-10)
- Tenet #8: Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world and salvation is not available through any other religious source or pathway. Mankind has only two choices, come to Jesus Christ in humble submission through repentance from sin or be damned eternally in a lake of fire for refusing to do so. (Acts 4:12, Mark 16:15-16, Romans 1:16)
"Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand...And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit." Joel 2:1, 28-29