When God was creating woman, He took one of Adam's ribs in order to form her. This small point is not insignificant. Again, God does everything for a reason.However, what happens when the ribs are broken? I mentioned in a recent comment that God has been emphasizing obedience lately. A number of women have even written this month to ask what it means to obey their husbands. Further, I have seen other women claiming to be obedient to God, but rejecting patriarchal authority and going off in rebellion against Him. They are in fact in "obedient" to a perverse demon spirit, even while claiming to be serving the Lord.
The ribs provide one main function: protection for the heart and the lungs. Both the heart and lungs are critical to the life of the body, yet the nature of their work requires that these organs be soft, delicate, and pliable (and thereby in need of protection).
The heart keeps blood flowing, ensuring that life reaches other parts of the body. It also provides a place of refreshing where the blood can get re-oxygenated or revived in order to continue its work. As such, the heart needs to be sensitive and flexible enough to the respond to the body's electrical impulses regarding contraction in order to keep the blood pumping. It is strong and is one of the largest muscles in the human body. It is an involuntary muscle meaning we do not have to consciously tell the heart to beat. It is created to anticipate the needs of the body and does so automatically.
The lungs are the place where gas exchange occurs within the human body; it collects the oxygen needed to give energy to the blood and expels toxins such as carbon dioxide. Similar to the heart, the lungs must be elastic enough to inflate/deflate as needed to support the inhaling and exhaling of air. Again, the lungs are involuntary muscles and expand/contract without willful thought by nature of their design.
The heart and lungs work around the clock, processing on average 8,000 - 9,000 liters of blood and air respectively a day. When they don't work properly, it impacts the whole body's ability to function as it should.
Understanding the functional purpose that these delicate organs serve and how vital their work is to the health of the body, it is clear to see why God - in His infinite wisdom - encased the heart and lungs under the protection of the ribs.
Take time to listen to this message. The calling of women is so evident in Scripture that you would have to want to be blind not to see it. Only those who enjoy rebellion and do not want to be cleansed from sin will turn a deaf ear. If there is any resistance in your soul to this, then that is the very thing which God is trying to deal with in you.
It is past time to get this right. We need to examine ourselves to see who - and whose - we truly are. We must lay bare our hearts before God and be desperate enough for deliverance that we are willing to deal with those things that God despises. It is time for women to once again become life in the church by joyfully understanding and embracing who we are designed by God to be.
The following message from Pastor Gary C. Price at Omega Ministries considers just that and is entitled, "Broken Ribs". I have seen first-hand how insidious this is and how it perverts a woman from being a handmaiden of the Lord into being a religious witch & whore. It pretends to be submissive, but uses subtlety, manipulation, and false authority to do what it pleases and get its way.
What is a common theme for those who fall prey to this deception? Self-idolatry. Whether you exalt yourself (think more highly of yourself than you should) or debase yourself (operate in a spirit of rejection), both are forms of self-idolatry. One's entire existence is focused on what you think, how you feel, what you want, and how people treat you. It is time to get out of self if we truly want to be saved and to be used by God to reach the lost.
My Brothers & Sisters, this is no small thing. It is not about some pastor having a problem with women or some blogger always posting about the spirit of Jezebel. It is a biblical, methodical review of Satan's attempt in these last days to raise up a rebellious spirit in women using a religious cloak of "spiritual inspiration" to willfully lead God's people into sin (Revelation 2:20). God doesn't give us warnings for no reason. Only one who wants to wants to remain blind and spend an eternity in Hell will turn a deaf ear to His call for us to "come out of her".
|An illustration of Baphomet.|
- Each of the following statements are true:
- Women can be effective ministers and preachers of the Gospel.
- There are gender-specific roles in the Body of Christ according to the Scriptures.
- The world - and its god - is working feverishly to remove gender distinctions in the earth. This is reflected in the image of Baphomet.
- There is a spirit that will almost cause a woman to be enraged about being a woman.
- The Devil's scheme is to put you to sleep spiritually, infiltrate your mind, and lead you through thought transference.
- People make the mistake of letting their life and experiences define their existence. This is idolatry. It is not about what someone has done to you, but what you have done to God. If you have anything against your mother or father, then you are already off course.
- People spend a lifetime trying to understand what the Tree of Life and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good & Evil are.
The Tree of Life represents the patriarchal governmental authority of God as indicated by it displaying 12 fruit (Revelation 21:12-14, Revelation 22:2).
The Tree of the Knowledge of Good & Evil depicts dualism; two competing natures indwelling one being. This dualism is also seen in the Baphomet as well as the yin yang symbol. There is no right and wrong, but each person chooses for themselves what is good or evil, independent of God. Man is governed by his own mind and not the authority of God.
- God made woman as a helpmeet - a helpful friend, companion, or reflector - for the man.
- Woman was taken out of man (Genesis 2:23). It is impossible to take something out of something else, and the thing you took out be greater than what you took it from. For example, the answer for 5-3 will never be greater than 5. No baby being born is ever greater than its parents. These are just principles of basic logic.
- A woman is always to be under authority (I Corinthians 11:10; I Timothy 2:12). A girl is to be under the authority of her father until she is given to her husband, at which point she comes under the authority of her husband. This is symbolized by her leaving the last name of her father and taking the last name of her husband. If there is no father or husband, than another male member of the family is to take that place (Deuteronomy 25:5; Ruth 3:12-13; Luke 20:28-33; I Timothy 5:3-5).
If there are no male family members to take this responsibility, then it becomes the responsibility of the church (Acts 6:1-6, I Timothy 5:16). This is further evidence that there is organized structure in the church. Pure religion is to take care of the fatherless and widows because there is one thing that both lack: the covering of a patriarch (James 1:27).
- The heart and mind of God right now is to return the church to patriarchal order because that is where His power flows. You cannot conquer the powers of darkness outside of that authority.
- The serpent deceived Eve, convincing her that she could be a god herself by knowing good and evil. He pulled Eve out from under the governmental authority she had been given: Adam. What was the immediate result? She turned on Adam, seeking to make him into what she had become; a rebel against God.
- You can be brainwashed by any demon if you are in the flesh. This is why Satan continuously tries to tempt you to get into the flesh.
- Adam wasn't far away when Eve was tempted; he was "with her". Even though it was the woman who was deceived, God still demanded accountability from Adam because he was the authority God had put in place. What was is response? To throw her under the bus rather than be responsible. This is all fallen man can do, sacrifice the woman at the first sign of danger or trouble to protect himself.
- The Scripture never says that the forbidden fruit was an apple or any other physical fruit. Neither does eating a physical piece of fruit allow your "eyes to be opened" to know good and evil (Genesis 3:7). Fruit is representative of the character traits of spirit beings.
- Eve means life, and every woman should bring life to an environment.
- Women must really examine themselves to see what it is in them that makes them contend with their husbands instead of submitting to him.
- A man must sacrifice himself for his wife, protecting and edifying her.
- The problem in many marriages is that the husband and/or wife has soul ties from old relationships.
- Women must reverence their husbands, which means to be in awe of.
- Women who step from under Godly authority become the opposite of what women were designed to be, becoming vessels of death.
- God does not hear your prayers when you are out of order (I Peter 3:7).
- The text in I Corinthians 11 is not about a woman wearing a head covering. It is about women being "covered" by proper authority (I Corinthians 11:3).
- The Holy Spirit has been shut off from full manifestation in the church because Jezebel and Ahab are ruling the church.
- The legacy of a Jezebel and Ahab spirit is matriarchy; its offspring are harlots and abominations.
- In Jezebel and Ahab's day, the Lord sent the prophet Elijah to confront the matriarchal system of perversion and restore the order of patriarchy by reestablishing Godly government as represented by the 12 altar stones for the sons of Jacob (I Kings 18:21). Only then did the fire from Heaven fall and the curse of the drought end.
- The last word for the Old Testament in Malachi is that - before Jesus' return - God would send Elijah the prophet to turn the hearts of the father to the children and the hearts of the children to the fathers. Again, God is demanding a restoration of patriarchal authority amongst His people or else He will smite the earth with a curse (Malachi 4:5-6).
- Before the first coming of Jesus Christ, John the Baptist came in the spirit of Elijah and preached repentance to the people to prepare them for His coming (Luke 1:17; Mark 6:14). Repentance is literally the turning of the hearts back to the Father, as seen by a restoration of patriarchy in the hearts.
- Before Jesus comes again, God is sending those with the spirit of Elijah to preach repentance, a returning of the hearts back to patriarchal authority (Acts 17:30).
- The false doctrine of matriarchal authority in the church introduces you to the "depths of Satan" (Revelation 2:24).
Broken Ribs - Part 1 from thelatterdays on GodTube.
Broken Ribs - Part 2 from thelatterdays on GodTube.
Broken Ribs - Part 3 from thelatterdays on GodTube.