"Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity." Psalm 64:2
"The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit." Proverbs 12:5
"Then said he unto me, Son of man, these are the men that devise mischief, and give wicked counsel in this city." Ezekiel 11:2
"There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the LORD, a wicked counsellor." Nahum 1:11
The following message from Omega Ministries is entitled, "I Am Possessed".
When you think of demon possession, you will often think the most far out, bizarre, and fringe types of personalities. However, some of the most demon-possessed persons look extremely normal to the naked eye. They may even appear to be humble, charitable, pious, and holy as they move in religious circles.
Satan sets up his ministers in the so-called churches for the express purpose of ensnaring the people and filling them with unclean spirits as a way to keep them from Christ. Such persons actually become anti-christ in their thinking, all while falsely believing that they are serving the Lord.
- Our minds need to be anchored to the Lord. In a storm, this is the only anchor who can keep us.
- People will be terrified as they realize that they have imagined being saved, but never really knew the Lord Jesus.
- Fearfulness will overtake the hypocrites (Isaiah 33:14).
- We are in the middle of a supernatural, metaphysical war.
- Demons are insatiable.
- Deliverance is good news and the children's bread (Matthew 15:26; Mark 7:27).
- Satan sends the spirit of anti-Christ into man's souls as a preparation for receiving the the Anti-Christ to come. He sends you a wicked counselor to yoke you to itself, advise you, and lead you astray (Nahum 1:11). The anointing from Jesus Christ can break this yoke, but you still must separate from the lies and the liars which had you bound.
- Everything concerning the Christian experience is all about the conquest of inner space.
- People have been conditioned by religion to think that fantasy, feelings, and emotions are Godly.
- The Holy Ghost does not confirm false doctrine. The truth is a freedom maker!
- Success in Christ is to have a pure heart, clean lips, live righteously before God and have every demonic entity purged from your personality. To accomplish this, we must be filled with, and led by, the Holy Spirit as an obedient child of God.
- Satan's forte is as a magician and sorcerer who can mesmerize and deceive...and so are his ministers (II Corinthians 11:15). He has to always stimulate your temporal life as a replacement for eternal life.
- The churches serve as the foundation of the Devil's kingdom by soulishly sodomizing people and filling them with unclean spirits.
- We must patiently do what is necessary to possess our own souls (Luke 21:19). This lets us know that the part of a person which can be influenced by demons is the soul.
- The soul is supposed to be the vehicle of expression for your spirit.
- Demons desire access to the soul to express themselves because they need a body in order to feel. They are disembodied spirits seeking incarnation.
- Souls house the area of the will, emotions, intellect, reasoning...The mind is the control center for the soul. This is why the human mind must be transformed and metamorphisized to reflect the mind of Christ.
- Your emotions should not just be experienced helter skleter. Your spirit should be governing your emotions.
- Jesus never appended feelings to love, but to obedience. Feelings can change, but love is a constant so love can never be defined by a feeling.
- Love is selflessness, not a feeling.
- The parameters of demonic possession are souish entry points (sight, sound, smell, taste, touch, etc.) and improper attitudes of the heart such as pride.
- Demons attempt to build a habitation for themselves - and other demonic reinforcements - within you. According to the demon, your soul is the their house (Matthew 12:44). Demons have a will and they pit their will against your will.
- Demons are armed to fight against anything which will try to remove them from their home, your soul (Luke 11:21-26).
- The demonic root and strongman for most people is the spirit of rejection. As a result, such persons do everything necessary to be rejected by others because that is what that unclean spirit enjoys.
- There is a final separation coming between those who deal with demons and those who do not.
- In the last days, those who have been seduced by doctrines of devils and filled with selfishness & all unrighteousness (I Timothy 4:1-3, II Timothy 3:1-2; Romans 1:28-32) will be pitted against those who have been transformed in their minds through deliverance & renewal (Romans 12:1-2).
- You will be possessed, but will it be by God or the Devil?
The Authority to Cast Out Demons
Getting to the Demonic Root of a Problem
What is Flesh & What is Demonic?
Keeping Your Deliverance