Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Twilight Series (Vampire Love Story) Exposed! - Video #4

What the Bible says about consuming blood

This video is a message by Dr. Scott Johnson exposing the darkness associated with the Twilight vampire series. These used to be separate videos, but they were deleted by Youtube.  Therefore, I am posting the whole sermon here.  These particular topics listed below begin at about the 29:53 point (29 minutes and 53 seconds into the video).

Video #4 Topics:
  • The fallacy of the Hallelujah diet
  • The admonition of not eating blood in Leviticus dietary law
  • Distinguishing between moral laws vs. ceremonial laws
  • Partaking of blood is directly tied to witchcraft

Twilight Exposed from thelatterdays on GodTube.



Video #1 - Why Dr. Johnson has done this series

Video #2 - Mormon Author Stephanie Meyer's claim to be "anti-human" and how this celebrates death

Video #3 - What the popularity of this series among Christians says about the state of the church

Video #4 - What the Bible says about consuming blood (posted in above article)

Videos #5-8 - Can Twilight be justified from a Biblical perspective?

Videos #9-13 - The One World Religion of Witchcraft

Video #14 - Many Entertainment Works are Channeled Through Demonic Spirits

Videos #15 - Mormonism vs. Christianity

Videos #16-17 - Disembodied Spirits of the Nephilim

Videos #18-21 - Examination of "Christian" reviews of Twilight

Videos #22-23 - A Christian Response to Those in the Church Who Support Twilight

Video #24 - From the Mouth of Author Stephanie Meyer

Video #25-27 - The Message of Twilight Directed to Women

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this about Twilight. I felt a prick at my conscience when I first saw this movie. And I felt weird afterward. Like in a daze. My boyfriend no longer became attractive to me. And it just haunted me where I wanted more and more and more of the series. I bought all 4 books and read them all swiftly. I became obsessed. Praise God for giving you sight in this matter. I'm throwing away my movie and books. Thank God! Glory be to God!!!

    ReplyDelete

In an effort to reduce the amount of spam received, Anonymous posts will no longer be accepted. Comments are still moderated and will appear once approved.

If you have a personal message to relay, please use the "Contact Us" form at the top of the blog. Thank you!