I am actually speaking of another blog called "I Am Pastor's Wife" that I was introduced to this morning. Linked below are some posts that address themes we have been dealing with lately:
Does Jesus Go To Church? - Jesus & Religion?
Horizontal Christianity - Time to grow up Church!
A Sinsual Seduction - Who is Jezebel?
Daylight Savings Time - It is time to save the lost and bring in the harvest!
Why Are We Silent & The Devil So Loud? - "Christian" music as a tool of the Gospel
Be Careful Who You Idolize - In light of MLK day [SIDE NOTE: And don't get me started on MLK who was not a preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ at all. When I wonder will we finally be ready to be free from Babylon?]
And finally, from her article on Wise and Foolish:
Foolish Virgins (examples):
- Are on “fellowship cruises” with other “believers”, enjoying themselves and “letting their hair down a little”.
- Are booking the hottest gospel artist to come and “minister” to the people.
- Are holding “financial peace” seminars in God’s sanctuary instead of teaching .
- Are “trying out” different ministries to see which one fits them best.
- Are certain that there is more than one “way”, and won’t stop until they find it.
- Dismiss Jesus’ own words outlined here: http://wp.me/p1wKvm-9n and believe that they can pinpoint the time.
- Trust in horoscopes, tarot cards and false prophets even though they know the Word.
- The “lunatic” on the corner telling people to “Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand”.
- The Pastor/Preacher who is teaching the full gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The believer who is not swayed by every wind of doctrine.
- Are evangelizing and spreading the Good News.
Feel free to peruse the site as I have this morning. I have found the posts insightful, biblical, and just plain real. I pray that it edifies you and emboldens you more for the Lord.