Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lead Me to Abandonment

Lead me to abandon myself to you Lord
I desire to be consumed by You
Let Your holy fire envelop and purge me
In this late day and hour, what else matters?
Why should I toil for meat that does not satisfy?
Hear the cry of Your people Jesus and call us into Your presence
Send down times of refreshing and pour out Your Spirit according to Your word
Remind us once more Lord Jesus of Your great name, for many have forgotten

"Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing." II Timothy 4:8


No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to reduce the amount of spam received, Anonymous posts will no longer be accepted. Comments are still moderated and will appear once approved.

If you have a personal message to relay, please use the "Contact Us" form at the top of the blog. Thank you!