Saturday, October 6, 2012

Great is Thy Faithfulness

Lord, one thing I know is, "All I have needed, Your hand has provided."  What more can I say?

In various situations...in times when things seemed hopeless...and even when no one else seemed to understand, You have never let me down.

Whether it was a mess I created or the result of suffering for well doing, You were there offering me a way out and the reassurance to keep moving on. 

Even when I couldn't find the words to pray, You answered.  It may not always have been the answer I wanted, but it was always the answer I needed.

And when I was going astray, Your rod was there to chasten me and nudge me back on the narrow path, so that I would not wind up lost in Hell.

Thank you Jesus!  I just want to praise you today.  You have blessed me with all spiritual blessings in Heavenly places in Christ Jesus.  Never let there be a moment when I forget that.  I will forever sing your praises.

"It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself." II Timothy 2:11-13


3 comments:

  1. Dear latter days,

    I'm looking for your blog post about the song "City On Our Knees" and a song or two by Casting Crowns.

    It's sort of an expose, if you will, about the deception that's been leaked into mainstream contemporary "Christian" music.

    If you could help me out, that'd be awesome.

    Thanks,
    Jordan McCourt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that's the one!!! Thanks so much!!!

      Is it possible for me to follow or subscribe in some way to your blog?

      Jordan

      Delete

In an effort to reduce the amount of spam received, Anonymous posts will no longer be accepted. Comments are still moderated and will appear once approved.

If you have a personal message to relay, please use the "Contact Us" form at the top of the blog. Thank you!