Monday, January 23, 2012

DC Metro Fellowship

A fellowship is starting in the Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C. area called the Warriors Temple which I highly recommend for those seeking believers of a like, precious faith.  We had the opportunity to meet the pastor and his wife this month.

Please see the following information for more details.



Its time! We’ve lost our Families, Finances, and dignity to the Kingdom of Darkness; we must respond. God has an answer, a “NEW CHURCH ORDER”.

The days of superstar preachers, religious entertainers, and false doctrines are over. The New Church Order makes JESUS CHRIST the Superstar, with you as his CHURCH.

The Warriors Temple is a ministry designed to equip mankind with the truth of God's Word in order that the Church (YOU) will be able to serve God in spirit and in truth, war against Satan and bring other souls to Jesus Christ.

Join us and together we will build an Army of Christian Warriors to fight for our Families, Finances, and most of all for the Souls of Man.

Inaugural Service 19 February 2012
Sunday@10:30AM
Email for Service Location: info@thewarriorstemple.org

P.O. Box 786
Bowie, Maryland 20718-0786

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm always looking for other believers to connect to. I pray all is well. Love, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jay!

    I believe you would really enjoy meeting them. I was sorry I missed meeting you this month, but we are doing well. I pray that you are too!

    Much love in Christ til we chat again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Is this a church planted from Omega Ministries?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jesus Dances Over Me,

    I am not quite sure what you might mean by "church planting". While I cannot speak for Pastor Mac, he is in agreement with Pastor Price regarding what the church needs to be doing in these last days. Therefore, Pastor Mac's fellowship will be part of a network of churches sharing that vision.

    I am sure that there will be many synergies between the churches simply because we are all part of the Body of Christ and endeavor to be led by His Spirit, but beyond that I know nothing more.

    Please feel free to contact The Warriors Temple and I am sure they can provide more specifics should you need them.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great. I like synergy in the church because we are one body. This just might be an answer to prayer as I've been praying for God to unite churches in the DC metro area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jesus Dances Over Me,

    I don't think that their goal is to unite the DC churches, but certainly any church which is putting Christ first would find much kinship here.

    Please do not hesitate to contact them. I am sure it will be a wonderful place for believers to grow and share with each other.

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello - I live in the MD area and would like to visit this church. Is there any current information on it's location? I went to the website and emailed but both are no longer valid.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous, I have heard that this fellowship is no longer in existence. I personally am not familiar with any DC metro churches enough to make a recommendation for you. I would suggest staying in prayer and study before the Lord and let Him continue to guide you. There are a lot of deceptions out there called "church", so unless the Lord leads you, it is often better to wait. God Bless!

      Delete
  8. Oh wow, thought this was def. an answer to a prayer. I have been looking for a truth preaching church for me and my family and it's been really tough finding one. You're right a lot of deceptive churches out so will continue to wait on the Lord. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

In an effort to reduce the amount of spam received, Anonymous posts will no longer be accepted. Comments are still moderated and will appear once approved.

If you have a personal message to relay, please use the "Contact Us" form at the top of the blog. Thank you!